Smart Home in Heron Bay
6636 NW 127 Terrace | Parkland, FL 33076
4 beds • 3 baths • 3,300 square feet under air
Toll Brothers expanded Monarch model. Everything is upgraded to the 9’s on a private cul-de-sac location with amazing pool & water views. The stately home has 14 foot ceilings is light, bright & very open. From the moment you step through the double door entrance & see the formal living room, dining room, & bar – everything is open towards the pool & water view. Lovely space in the back of the family room for a play room or piano room. The elongated driveway & 3 car garage allows for 10 cars. Split design all on one floor. Additional features: Updated kitchen & appliances, Master bath has double vanities, Jacuzzi, marble floor & double showers. Smart home technology incl/variable speed high efficiency pool pump, Nest thermostat, hybrid heat pump hot water heater. Heron Bay Low HOA fees.
Request Information - 6636 NW 127 Terrace
- Lush shrubbery surrounding raised heated infinity pool and Jacuzzi
- Expanded lot size including oversized paver driveway and patio
- Waterfront & Cul-de-sac
- Open floorplan with lots of windows/sliding glass doors bringing in the light
- 14 Feet high ceilings and molding throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Coffered ceiling in living room and master bedroom
- Double doors leading to master and bedroom/office
- Master has impact glass French door leading to patio. Home has accordion
- 2 large walk-in closets with built-ins
- Built-in wall units in family room and bedroom/office & huge walk in closet.
- Updated kitchen and newer oven (2008), including GE Monogram confection oven, Kitchen Aid dishwasher (2013)
- GE Monogram side by side refrigerator, granite countertops.
- Built-in desk in kitchen
- Master bath has double vanities, Jacuzzi tub, marble floor and shower
- Updated guest/ cabana bathroom with impact glass French
- Built in bar with mini refrigerator
- Whole Home protected with a “whole house surge protector” and a generator transfer switch with outside outlet for generator hookup
- Hurricane shutters and impact glass
- Relatively new two-zone air conditioners: The 5 ton was installed on 11/8/2014.
- Front doors hurricane rated
- Electric Heat pump pool heater 2018
- Navigator Pro Automatic pool cleaner
- House maximizes smart home technology which results in low operating costs
- Smart home technology includes variable speed high efficiency pool pump, Nest thermostat, hybrid heat pump hot water heater (less than 1 year old)
- Home alarm system