Parkland Florida Schools
Real Estate Near Good Schools in Parkland Florida
Parkland Florida Public Schools
The boutique city of Parkland Florida is known for being close to major Florida roads and arteries as well as its Parks and wonderful Public Schools.. We know you want to do your own research so we have a compiled the school links an number plus many other school information links that you should find helpful.
When it comes to real estate listings near good schools in Parkland, Parkland Power Team is the top Real Estate team you can count on to help you find exactly what you are looking for. We can accommodate you and your family if you are looking for great homes near good schools in Parkland Florida.
You’ll pay more to live in a good school district like Parkland
Parents of school-age children often pay attention to school performance ratings and are likely to pay more to be near public schools with higher scores. Buyers who have children or are planning to have children will likely use this type of criteria as the most important part of their search.
The upside to this is: A school’s high rating often drives up the prices of homes in that school’s district. Even if you don’t have children, you’ll still pay more to be near a good school. Schools basically establish an area as a good location. And as any real estate agent will tell you, location matters.
A good school district might protect you from the real estate market’s ups and downs
Even in a down market, an excellent school can be the rising tide that lifts all nearby home prices.
Markets turn faster and harder these days. Buying in a strong school district can help protect your home’s value in a declining market. It’s a “safer bet.”
Buying near a good school is good for resale
Real estate never comes with guarantees, of course. But it’s certain that parents will always want the best school they can afford for their children. In markets good and bad, home buyers should think about resale when seriously considering a home. Buyers, before moving forward on a home, should immediately think like a seller. The location, and in particular the school district, should be considered.
Always pick the home that’s right for you
School districts and their boundaries, even if you don’t have children, should be on every buyer’s radar. Though schools should factor into your thinking, don’t let them top your real priority. The right home for you should be one where you feel comfortable and in a location that makes sense to you. Finally, it has to be the right home in terms of size, style, condition and price.
Very important numbers an links to your Parkland school questions. call 954 802 8451
Parkland Florida Schools
Park Trails Elementary school in Parkland, FL teamed up to buy, wrap and distribute presents to Walker Elementary School students. Each with an attached handwritten note, over 1,000 gifts were given to other kids as a way to “spread the world with kindness”, which is the Park Trails’ motto this year.
10700 Trails End
Parkland, Florida 33076
7400 Parkside Drive
Parkland, FL 33067
11010 Nob Hill Road Parkland, FL 33076
110000 Holmberg Road
Parkland, Florida 33076
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is located in Parkland, Florida. It is a part of the Broward County Public School district, and it is the only public high school in Parkland.
Other schools and places for school information
Coral Springs Non-Public Schools
- Goddard Schools 7827 N. University Drive where Publix is Parkland,FL 33067 Phone: 954-345-5001
- Cambridge Academy behind the Publix on coral Ridge drive 954-796-1177- 6100 Coral Ridge Drive,Coral Springs, FL 33076
- Academy High School 11411 NW 56 Drive Coral Springs, FL 33071 | Phone: (954) 752-5038 | Fax: (954) 752-1470
Owner: Nina Kaufman | Grades: 9-12
- Atlantis Academy 10193 NW 31 Street Coral Springs, FL 33065 | Phone: (954) 752-7571 | Fax: (954) 752-1963
Director: Dr. Ilyssa Hershey Grades: 1-12
Atlantis Academy, a school for children with mild learning disabilities, offers personalized learning strategies based upon each student’s academic level and emphasizes core subjects such as reading, language and math.Glades Christian Academy
- Glades Christian Academy 400 Lakeview Drive Coral Springs, FL 33071 | Phone: (954) 755-6405 Principal: Rod Evans
- Coral Springs Christian Academy 2251 Riverside Drive Coral Springs, FL 33065 | Phone: (954) 752-2870 | Fax: (954) 346-1112 | Principal: Robert Clampett | Grades: K – 12
- Saint Andrew Catholic School 9990 NW 29th Street Coral Springs, FL 33065 | Phone: (954) 753-1280 | Fax: (954) 753-1933
Principal: Lois Lawlor, Krystal Alegret | Grades: Pre K – 8
- The Day School at Coral Springs 9001 Westview Drive Coral Springs, FL 33067 | Phone: (954) 255-0020 | Fax: (954) 255-1336
Headmaster: Jerry Zank | Grades: pre K (3’s) – 8
- Broward County Schools Rumor Control Hotline (754) 321-0321
- Broward County Schools Emergency Hotline (754) 321-0911
- Broward County Schools Anonymous Text Hotline
- Send message to 274637 (or CRIMES).
- Begin the text of the message with SBBC followed by a space.
Some more helpful web sites to research scores and Schools in Broward and Palm Beach County
- Great Schools
- Best Schools INNOVATIVE
- Heron Heights Elementary
- West Glades Middle School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Park Trails Elementary School
- Monarch High School
- Imagine Charter School
- Lyons Creek Middle School
- Coral Park Elementary
- Primary Learning Place
- Providence Children’s Academy
- Creative Child
- Phylis J. Green Early Childhood Center
- Emily Sorenson – Educational Outreach Specialist
Children may not be assigned to the public school closest to their home. School Board policies regarding overcrowding or other boundary policy decisions affect school boundaries and school boundaries are subject to change. Please contact the Broward County Public Schools at website for the most current school assignments.or visit their