Waterfront Pool Home in Parkland
7944 NW 111th Way | Parkland, FL 33076
6 beds • 6 baths • Heated Pool & Spa
Biggest bang for your buck in Heron Bay under 1 million. All impact windows and French doors. Loaded with upgrades, plus a huge bonus room that is perfect for a play/game/media area. Courtyard entry and large gourmet chef’s kitchen with oversized island and two butler pantries. The kitchen has maple-wood cabinets with crown-molding and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast nook with built-in banquette overlooks the lake, heated pool and spa. The Master bedroom balcony overlooks a 13,000+ sqare feet, fully fenced-in cul-de-sac lot. Luxurious master bath with double shower. Wet bar with sink and fridge in both the game room and living room. The owner chose every builder upgrade imaginable! The home is very close to the clubhouse with resort style pool, gym and more!
- Impact windows and French doors throughout
- Core fil 500 four hour fire rated masonry insulation (double the r value of standard insulation)
- Whole house carbon filter and water softening system
- Gutters throughout
- Built-in surround sound speakers with volume controls
- Framless shower doors throughout
- Tuscan Elevation (most expensive elevation)
- Stone accent walls and columns
- Separate 2 car-garages and 1-car garage, both with Housewall garage systems and padded floors
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances
- Tumblestone-tile backsplash on a diagonal 42” maple-wood cabinets w/custom crown molding and bump-outs
- Two butler pantries
- Huge gourmet island with cabinets in front and back of island
- 5-burner cooktop
- Double under-mounted stainless steel sink with soap dispenser
- Built-in banquette with storage cabinets underneath
- Gorgeous panoramic lakeviews from kitchen and breakfast nook
- Living Room
- Wet bar with sink and refrigerator
- Large built-out storage closet underneath stairs
Bonus Game Room
- Huge upstairs game room (builder option that very few residents took advantage of
- Wet bar with sink & refrigerator
- Two closets
- Access to rear balcony
- Fan with lifetime warranty
Rear Exterior and Summer Kitchen
- Heated pool and spa
- Upgraded privacy landscaping
- Solaire infra-red grilling system w/separate Solaire 2-burner cooktop
- GE Monogram outdoor fridge
- Custom outdoor fans
- Covered patio
- Outdoor speaker with volume controls
- Cabana bath
View the Printable Brochure & Floor Plan
Request Information - 7944 NW 111th Way Parkland, FL 33076
Heron Bay Community in Parkland, FL, 33076
Heron Bay is located in the northwest corner of Broward County straddling the cities of Parkland & Coral Springs to the south and Boca Raton to the north.
It has a strategic location next to the Sawgrass Expressway between Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale and within minutes of the sparkling blue water and white sands of Deerfield Beach ocean. It is rare to find such a peaceful setting in the bustling area of South Florida. The city of Parkland area offers miles of equestrian trails meandering through wooded acreage making it a perfect place for the horse enthusiast.
Heron Bay, Parkland, FL 33076 is located across the street from the “green” Heron Heights Elementary School, which opened in August 2009 and primarily services students who live in the Heron Bay area. Heron Bay is only a short distance from West Glades Middle School and Stoneman Douglas High School. All of parkland schools are graded A.
Heron Bay is a gated community with 3 24-hour guard gated entrances. Residents enjoy country club amenities without having to join a private club. The Heron Bay Commons clubhouse offers a swimming pool, spa, fitness facilities, indoor racquetball court, saunas, tennis courts and 2 tennis pros and a club room available for resident’s events.
The newer Plaza Del Lago Clubhouse is located next to the north entrance. It is a residents-only club with 30,000 square feet of amenities such as basketball, state of the art gym, aerobics classes, spa treatments, children’s play areas including a waterpark area and a grand resort style pool.
Heron Bay, Parkland, FL 33076 offers a variety of homes from town homes and condos to multi multi-million dollar estate properties. Click on “Heron Bay Resale Listings” for up to date information on the current availability and prices, from low 300s to over 5 million.
There is a public championship TPC 18 hole golf course throughout the Heron Bay community. The course was famous for hosting the Honda Classic golf tournament for years. You can choose to pay for daily play or become a member and have unlimited play for a low annual fee. The pro shop offers many choices in the latest golf wear and there is onsite golf pros available for lessons. Heron Bay has become an incredibly popular community in South Florida with a high income per household and a median age in the mid 30- 45 3- 4 kids. Many professionals choose to locate here because of the excellent A-rated public school system and the commuter friendly location all of the local parks and a city geared towards kids.
With Coral Springs located to the south and Boca Raton to the north, Parkland and Heron Bay enjoy a large variety of shopping and restaurant choices. Both cities can be reached in an easy 10 minute drive. Boca Raton has the Boca Town Center with Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s Macy’s and every boutique store you can imagine. Coral Springs Mall offers Macy’s, Kohl’s, J C Penney and many small retailers.
When thinking of relocating to South Florida consider Heron Bay, Parkland, Florida 33076 as one of your top choices of communities. It offers a relaxed lifestyle that gives you the best qualities of city living without all the negatives. Without a doubt Heron Bay has become the place to live in Broward County.
It is rare to find a non-country club community with such low monthly fees that offers all that Heron bay has.