- the sq feet of the home
- how many bedrooms
- how many bathrooms
- pool or not
- Roofing / Chimneys / Roof Structure and Attic
- Exterior, sprinkler, pool heater, spa
- Kitchen and Appliances
- Rooms, doors, windows
- Bathroom plumbing
- Plumbing System
- Structural Components
- Electrical System
- Heating / Central Air Conditioning
The inspection takes takes anywhere from 1.5 hours to 5 hours depending on the home and how many other inspections you want. For example do you want a mold Inspection? Do you want a wind mitigation Inspection? Sometimes, the home inspector will also say the the item is working, but it will be at the end of it’s useful life in a few years. This is to help you understand that you should put some money aside for the future or get a warranty policy.
Other inspections that usually take place with a regular inspection of an older home:
- Windstorm Inspections ( from $100 – $150 )
- Four-Point Inspections (from$75 -$200 ) depending on if you get the Windstorm.
- Mold Inspection ( usually done if inspector sees wetness)
These are separate reports but can be in your standard inspection. Many inspection companies reduce the bundle costs when you ad these in at the inception.
Call us 954 802 8451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org