Walk through your front door of your home in Parkland Florida and try and to see your home through a buyers eyes, as though you have never seen it before.
If you invest Any time or money even a few of following ideas it will result in getting more money for your home Parkland Florida, and a faster sale.
- Remove all unnecessary objects from furniture to pictures, nick knacks throughout the house. Keep decorative objects on the furniture restricted to groups of 2. Remove, or rearrange certain pictures or objects on walls. Patch and paint if necessary
- All kitchen counters should be cleared. If 3 month have gone by and you have not used it put it away or give it away or throw! Refrigerators fronts must be cleared of pictures messages calendars.
- An uncluttered kitchen allows the buyer to put their own items there. In the bathroom, remove any unnecessary items from counter tops, tubs, shower stalls and commode tops. Keep only your most needed cosmetics, brushes, perfumes etc.., in one small group on the counter. Towel coordination should be 1-2 colors and folded part out. If you have kids. Use baskets to put their items in those b
- Furniture needs to be moved around and possibly removed into a storage area, garage, or given away if you did not plan on taking it with you. Most owners have too much furniture in a room . The room will look larger with less furniture.
- Review the house inside room by room,
- Paint any room needing paint.
- Clean carpets or drapes that need it.
- Clean Windows.
- If you need room to store extra possessions rent a storage unit or POD. If you must use the garage, keep it as organized as possible when storing things and your home is for sale.
OUTSIDE Parkland Florida Home:
- 7.Walk the perimeter of the house, remove or tidy the space where the garbage cans are, arrange wood scraps, extra building materials in an orderly manner or place in the garage.
- 8.The roof and gutters should be cleaned of moss, wood rot should be replaced and painted.
- 9.Review your garden Remove all dead plants or shrubs. … prune bushes and trees. Keep plants from blocking windows. “In order to sell a house you MUST see it.” Plants grow so fast especially in Florida!! Weed and then mulch all planting areas. Keep lawn freshly cut and fertilized.
- Clear patios or decks of all small items. such as small planters, flower pots, charcoal, barbecues, toys. etc.. (Put them in the garage or a storage unit.) The front of the house and door must be in pristine condition, check the paint and clean the cobwebs “CURB APPEAL REALLY WORKS!”
Call Lea 954 802 8451 For You Personal real Estate guide.