Boca Lago is a housing community located in the city of Boca Raton and is made up of 8 smaller subdivisions all with gorgeous views of either the golf course, greenery, or the lake. Many of the homes in Boca Lago have been completely updated and renovated. Homes feature solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, hard surface flooring, master suites with walk-in closets, and spacious patios featuring those amazing views. Boca Lago is located on Lyons Road between Palmetto Park Road and Glades Road.
Many of the smaller communities within Boca Lago are 55 plus communities, but there are still a few communities that are open to residents of all ages. Here is a list of the communities of Boca Lago:
- The Cyrpesses: A 55+ community with condos, villas, and townhomes. Homes in the Cyrpesses range from $130,000 to $440,000. The Cypress has two community pools and does not allow pets.
- The Fairways: A 55+ community comprised of condos and villas. Homes range in price from $169,000 to $284,777
- The Glades: A pet-friendly 55+ community allowing 1 small pet under 25 pounds. Condos and townhomes are priced from $178,000 to $259,900.
- The Greens: 55+ community that does not allow pets. Homes in the Greens start at $159,888
- Horizons: A community of condos and villas for residents of all ages and furry residents under 30 pounds. Homes are priced from $199,900 to $369,000.
- The Palms: A no pet 55+ community with a nice assortment of condos, townhomes, and villas. There are currently no homes for sale in the Palms.
- The Pines: A pet-free neighborhood for residents aged 55+. The Pines is mostly condos prices start at $149,180 and go to $249,999.
- The Vistas: Located on a private road this 55+ community offers a nice variety of home styles and is pet-free. Homes range in price from $189,900 to $270,000.
The Boca Lago Country Club
The Boca Lago housing community is home to the Boca Lago Country Club. Residents may choose to purchase a golf, tennis, or social membership to the club, but are not required to do so. Use of the country club is for members and their guests, residents who chose not to join the country club still have access to the subdivision satellite community pool.
A 27-hole championship golf course designed by two world-renowned golf architects, Bruce Devlin and Robert Von Hagge. It is a course that offers a challenging game to the most avid player while still enjoyable for anyone, even if you are just trying out the game. The Boca Lago Golf Club is a member of the Audubon Cooperative Program for Golf, an organization that takes time to ensure courses are environmentally friendly and preserve native wildlife and vegetation.
There are 16 Har-Tru tennis courts and four hard-surface competition courts. Members can take advantage of tennis instruction from tennis pro, Rick Macci, who has coached tennis greats including Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, and Andy Roddick.
The newly renovated clubhouse offers several great dining options including a formal restaurant with 5 star white-glove service, lunch and cocktails at the poolside tiki bar, and lunch at the 19th Hole Bar and Lounge. There is a dining venue to suit every diner’s current mood.
Other Country Club Amenities
In addition to tennis, golf, and dining the country club offers a variety of other recreational activities such as: an Olympic-sized swimming pool, Olympic lap pool, state of the art health and wellness facility, fully-equipped fitness center with personal training, and fitness classes including body sculpting, yoga, taichi, and aerobics.
Boca Lago is well located in Boca Raton with easy access to I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike. Getting around southern Florida is easy and the cities of Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach are nearby to enjoy some of South Florida’s most popular amenities and attractions.
For more information on living in Boca Lago, living in Boca Raton, or buying a home in Boca Raton please contact me anytime.
Boca Lago Properties for Sale
No Results Found.